We’ve recently joined up with a top British artist, and later this week we will be revealing our latest collaboration. But before we do, we’re giving you the chance to win one of our exclusive new products. Simply tweet @PURE_Insider using the #guesswho, or comment on our Facebook post to be in with a chance. We’ll announce the winner on Thursday this week and entries are subject to the Tcs & Cs below.
- This competition starts at 10.00am BST on the 7th June 2014 and will run continuously until 11.00pm BST on 11th June 2014, when the competition closes.
- Entrants will be required to comment on Pure’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PURE) or tweet @Pure_Insider using #GuessWho with a guess as to which artist we’re designing a radio with.
- The winner will be picked at random from those who answered correctly.
- The prize is a special edition Pure Evoke D2 with artwork designed by the artist.
- The winner will be asked to provide pictures of themselves with the prize for use on our social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- The winner will be contacted via social media and announced on Pure’s Facebook page and blog insider.pure.com on or around 12th June.
- This competition is subject to the Standard Competition Terms and Conditions set out below.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is: Imagination Technologies Limited, Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8LZ (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- Your entry in the competition constitutes your acceptance of these legally binding terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK;
- have access to the internet; and
- not be one of our employees or an employee of our associated companies (including their family/household members).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number range.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by us.
- Names of the winners may be used by us for promotional and publicity purposes, unless you otherwise notify us at the time of submitting your entry. Winners may be requested to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity.
- Your personal data will be used strictly to administer the competition or otherwise only with your consent and will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize(s) are available on request but in the event the advertised competition prize(s) are unavailable we reserve the right to offer alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition. By participating in the competition, to the extent permissible by law you release us from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify you from the competition on the basis of any fraudulent, rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.